/* The Child Of Love */

So, what do you think of her? Let me introduce you to my daughter, Sohryu Teri Langley. Have you seen how she looks like me? She's really cute... Even Misato loves her! Everyone loves her! Like with me, of course!

But will she make it to the childbirth? Well, and why not telling you what happened, ok?

Everything began under a beautiful sunny afternoon... ah, scheist, it's not that story, what a fool I am! Ahem! Hey hey ok, I have the right to do some mistakes sometimes, haven't I!? Well, here's the plan : I'm pregnant... with Shinji's child in my stomach. Ok, I asked for it, and I provoked him like you couldn't do it yourself... But that was really sooooo good, some sort of total esctasy... I didn't thought he could be so...so good... hmmmmmmmmm :-) AHEM!!! Well, here I am in a fine mess now. I won't be able to pilot Eva for a long time, and I don't know why, but I don't want to see Shinji for now... What's going on!?

This story has been written by Axel Terizaki in English. It'll be translated in French when it'll be finished. I told him that there was many mistakes, and he promised me he would see if he couldn't do something to fix this. Anyways, let's thank EBJ and David Watson for their precious help regarding retooling of all those parts.

Well, I'll leave the rest to you. Wish me good luck!

TXT Format
First Month - The Day After The Announcement (English) - (French)
Second Month - A Nanny Needs Practice (English) - (French)
Third Month - A New Threat (English) - (French)
Fourth Month - Something You Shouldn't See Behind This Door (English) - (French)
Fifth Month - The Shield (English)
Sixth Month - Prove Your Love To Me(English)
Seventh Month - I Am Not Worthy (English)
Seventh Month Extra - Capcom Vs. SNK 2010 (English)
Eighth Month - You Are Not Alone (English)
Ninth Month - A Final Purpose, A Final Promise (English)
Ninety-ninth Month - But What About The Future? (English)


HTML Format
First Month - The Day After The Announcement
Second Month - A nanny needs practice...
Third Month - A new threat
Fourth Month - Something you shouldn't see behind this door
Fifth Month - The Shield
Sixth Month - Prove Your Love To Me
Seventh Month - I Am Not Worthy
Seventh Month Extra - Capcom Vs. SNK 2010
Eighth Month - You Are Not Alone
Ninth Month - A final purpose, a final promise
Ninty-Ninth Month - But What About The Future?


Novelized Deluxe Edition
First Month - The Day After The Announcement


Spanish Version
Now, The Child of Love is available in Spanish, thanks to Sarevock! :-)

Primer Mes : El Día Después de la noticia


WHAT IS THIS!!???
Axel... Tell me it's a dream... Hey, tell me...

Not at all, Asuka... There are people who are writing fanfics featuring Teri-chan...!

Teri-chan? MY Teri-chan? Oooh... (falling on her knees)

Haha... Sooo, here are side-stories and epilogues about "The Child Of Love" !!!

The Child Of Love - The End Of The Beginning - Parts I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII
By David Templar
It occurs between Teri-chan's birth and the total annihilation of SEELE and Angels. No need to say that it's the official sequel to "The Child Of Love" original! :)

Ayanami's Lesson
By DJ Lesser - http://members.tripod.com/~DJLesser/index.html
Okay, first thing, the word "Ayanami"... It makes me feel really weird... This is a side-story to the Ninth Month of my pregnancy, before Wondergirl gets up and kick the ass of ****spoiler*** and here it is... Very short, but very interesting too!!!

Teri's Romance - Parts I
By Jorge A. Rivera
Oh, how proud I am of how Teri-chan had grown up! And it seems that she has a crush on a handsome young man... But will she succeed in having him for herself? It seems that a battle is preparing... But my Teri-chan won't loose the upper hand! She has Sohryu blood in her!

A Pilot's Day Off
By KoalaKiller
A crossover with Sailormoon, where Teri-chan has a little role (for the moment)... :-)

The Conception Of The Child Of Love - LEMON!
By Jayson Deare
Damn you, Axel! How dare you!?

But, Asuka... I haven't done anything!

My a... yeah! You ASKED that our intimacy to Shinji and me has been revealed! Come on, admit it!

But, listen, you're wrong... I just "encouraged" potential authors to write side-stories on The Child Of Love! Nothing more!

Of course, of course!!